At Salon H2O we are doing our very best to keep our staff and our guests as safe as possible. We do recognize this is a difficult time for everyone and ask that we all work together to make our salon experience the safest possible.
- We do require all staff and guests to wear masks.
- We are taking temperatures upon arrival.
- We are booking appointments with breaks in between to allow time for proper sanitation procedures.
- We are using EPA registered sanitizer/disinfectant to wipe all surfaces.
- We are using UV wands on nonporous surfaces.
- We are using Barbicide cleaning products to disinfect combs, brushes, and cutting implements.
- We are more than happy to serve water and coffee, but we have made the refreshment area only accessible by salon staff.
- We have removed all reading material and ask that you bring your own with you if you’d like.
If there is anything we have missed, or that would help with a better experience, please let us know.
We appreciate you all and welcome your feedback and sincerely thank you for your support!